- Renters Insurance
It is mandatory that all InterRent residents carry their own Renter's Insurance.
Although InterRent has their own insurance for the community there are some very important reasons that as an individual, you should have your own insurance to protect yourself and your personal items.
Here are a few reasons:
- Coverage of your personal belongings, such as jewelry, furniture, electronics and other valuable items.
- Protection against personal liability should you accidentally damage a neighbour's property.
- Protection against personal liability should someone be injured in your apartment while visiting your home.
- Id add protection against civil liabilities where building/city property is damaged
- Most insurance companies and banking institutions provide comprehensive coverage for peace of mind living at a nominal cost.
We require proof of tenant’s insurance (contents and minimum $1,000,000 liability insurance for all residents). A confirmation letter/insurance binder from your insurer showing policy number and address, and coverage amounts would be ideal. If you are already covered under a policy, we kindly request that you upload it to the InterRent portal, a step that further guarantees a smooth transition and adherence to your rental agreement terms.
If you do not yet have insurance coverage, our team has partnered with APOLLO Insurance (4.7 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot) to make getting coverage easy. Kindly click the following link to start your insurance application. You can contact them directly if you need help completing the application.